Évaluez cet article
(0 votes)

Jancis Robinson

Written by Jancis Robinson
19 Nov 2014
Rhône 2013 - Châteauneuf-du-Pape
Dom de la Solitude 2013 Châteauneuf-du-Pape / 17
65% Grenache, 15% Syrah, 15% Mourvèdre, 5% Cinsault, 5% Terret Noir. 30% is aged in a mixture of barriques (new and one year old) and demi-muids for 12 months, and the other 70% in concrete and stainless steel.
Deep crimson. Much riper nose than most. Rich and sweet. Pretty complete. Not earthy and more on the black cherry side but this wine gives lots of pleasure.
Medium persistence.
Drink 2017-2027

Dernière modification le Mardi, 03 Mars 2015 11:03